Optimum 100% Whey Protein won the Supplement Of The Year and Protein Powder Of The Year award for 2005 - 2018!
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we´re raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition´s exclusive, proprietary blend of...
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don´t (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here´s why:
1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ON´s 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it´s nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. We´ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON´s 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
4. ON´s 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ON´s 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!Directions:
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 180-240 ml (6-8 oz) of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER CUP: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding supplements like creatine, glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. For use as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Those who are pregnant, nursing or taking medication are advised to consult a physician before use. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Optimum Nutrition, 100% Whey Protein
Product informationServing Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (29,4g)
Servings Per Container: 77
|Amount per 100g||Amount per serving|
|of which sugars||4,2g||1,2g|
|of which saturates||2,1g||0,6g|
|of which trans fat||0g||0g|
|Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates*, Whey Protein Concentrate*, Whey Peptides*), Flavorings, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium), Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase). *From Milk
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk And Soy.
Typical Amino Acid Profile(Miligrams Per Serving)
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)|
|Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)|
|Glutamine & Precursors||4082|
|Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|